Are you facing any of these crushing financial problems?
• Mortgage foreclosure
• Wage garnishment
• Bank levy
• Car repossession
• Crushing credit card debt
• Severe emotional distress
Should you file for Bankruptcy?
Call us at (732) 968-2000 or (732) 752-8834
If you would like to learn more about bankruptcy…
1) Watch. See the “Bankruptcy Videos” link above which will take you to videos prepared by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.
2) Learn. Watch each of these short informative videos and you will learn more about the process of filing a bankruptcy and the relief available to you once you file.
3) Call. I encourage you to contact my office at (732) 968-2000 or (732) 752-8834 for a consultation and I will be glad to answer questions regarding your particular circumstances. We will tell you what relief might be available in your circumstances.
4) Immediate Relief. Bankruptcy may offer a full or partial solution to your financial situation.
A bankruptcy case is a complicated legal proceeding and is best handled by an experienced professional. For a free, no obligation confidential consultation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney about your personal circumstances call the telephone number below to set up an appointment.
Dedicated Team of Attorneys
Stephen M. Goldberg, Esq.
Mr. Stephen Goldberg has over 20 years of practical experience in the field of consumer bankrupty and attended Seton Hall Law School in Newark, NJ and is admitted to practice in New Jersey State Court, New Jersey Federal Court and the U.S. Supreme Court.
He has association memberships with the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the American Bankruptcy Institute and regularly participates in Continuing Education through these associations and other associations and educational programs in regards to the bankruptcy field of law. He is also a foreclosure mediator and civil arbitrator. Prior to receiving his J.D., Mr. Goldberg attended Rutgers University for his BA and the University of Utah for his M.S.
Dorothy L. Wright, Esq.
Ms. Wright attended the Seton Hall Law School in Newark, NJ and received her undergraduate education at Douglass College in New Brunswick, NJ in 1971. She has been working on bankruptcy cases for over 20 years and also works on matrimonial cases.
Ms. Dorothy Wright is admitted to practice law in the New Jersey State Court, New Jersey Federal Court and the U.S. Supreme Court. Ms. Wright is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and regularly attends continuing education event that they and other associations hold.